ANYWAY, Long Live Classy nominated me for a Liebster Award which I thought sounded awesome, and it is! According to her blog, it's "given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
Oh, y'all know I love me some cute. Thanks to Megan of LLC! Not only is she one of my fave new blogs she's passing out awards. What can I say? I'm honored.
So here are the rules.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post. This sounds like a lot. I'll pick like, five.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs! (this is only fair, y'all remember the email chains!!!)
11 Things About Me:
1. I was weirdly obsessed with pugs before I even got one. Believe me, it was almost weird and creepy. Never youtube pug videos unless you want to go down a long and winding rabbit hole of adorableness.
2. I used to be an entertainment reporter. People constantly asked me about the clothes I wore on TV so that gave me the idea originally to start a fashion blog!
3. I could eat Mexican food for every meal. Every. Meal.
4. I love television like movie people love movies. And reality shows are a major guilty pleasure for me. My DVR is embarrassing.
5. I am terrified that the zombie apocalypse will come true. It's literally my worst nightmare.
6. I hate driving.
7. The one thing I could never give up is cheese. I'd be a terrible vegan.
8. One time in college, I cut off all of my hair because of Mandy Moore in How to Deal. I learned that I look really, really terrible with short hair.
9. I'm a total nerd. Technology, World of Warcraft, comic books...you name it, I've probably dabbled.
10. One time I convinced my neighbors I was a twin by dressing up in different outfits.
11. If I could live anywhere in the world, I'd pick New York City. I'd rather live in a 300 square foot studio in NYC than a 300,000 square foot house anywhere else. I've always known this, even before I ever visited. It's a lifelong dream.
Now the questions!
1. If you were given the chance to meet your favorite blogger, who would it be and why? I remember FREAKING OUT when LoveMaegan followed me on Twitter and Instagram, and I maintain that we'd probably be friends in real life. I think we should go have cocktails sometime.
2. What is your favorite movie? I will never tire of watching Sister Act or Love Actually.
3. What is the one thing you cannot live without? Mascara.
4. Do you speak another language? I took like 4 years of french but somehow the only phrase I remember is "I am the grapefruit" (not particularly handy)
5. What country have you visited or would like to visit? I've visited Australia, but I'd love to see Japan.
6. If you could have any person's wardrobe collection, who would it be? Rachel Bilson. She can do no wrong and we're pretty much the same size.
7. Have you ever done anything spontaneous? Pretty much everything I do is spontaneous. It's 12:23 am and I'm thinking I should go to a gas station and get a bag of chips. The best things happen on a whim.
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I'd like to learn how to play the violin.
9. What is one word that would describe your personality? Quirky. LIKE ZOOEY DESCHANEL LOLOL
10.What was the best advise your mom ever gave you? "Don't embarrass the family."
11. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose to be? Blair Waldorf. She has the best wardrobe, gets to make out with Chuck Bass, and her hair is always flawless. Except on her wedding day. What was up with that?
I'm tagging Little Rock Big Style, Oklahomably, Katy009 Fashion Agent, Wife at Nineteen, and Marieesbella.